Electrochemical or electrolytical marking
The electrochemical marking (sometimes called “electrolytical marking“) provides a permanent marking without “stress” on the most conductive metals even on the hardest ones (such as carbide)
This process is used to mark conductive metals even the hardest ones (such as carbide). according to the following principle:
A chemical reaction is created between an electrolyte and the metal, this reaction occurs only if there is a passage of electric current (low voltage).
This current can be:
- Either alternative: the reaction converts the metal into oxyde, the obtained marking is black in appearance for the gray iron and copper metals or white / gray for the aluminum alloys.
- Either continuous: there are material removal and engraving (colorless)
The text or the drawing to mark is defined by a “stencil” which allows the electric current and the electrolyte to pass on the parts to be marked.
The configuration for electrochemical marking is therefore always :
- A low voltage AC / DC generator
- A conductive current marking head (electrode) that will bring the current from the generator to the part to be marked, and also to the electrolyte
- size of the area to be marked, the size of the series, the repeatability of markings, the automation degree, etc.
- Unalterable, does not deform the material, does not create “stress”, does not weaken or reject the material
- Economic: relatively small investment for long life lasting
- Flexible: whether the parts are round, flat, concave, convex
- Aesthetics : texts, logos even complex graphics, barcodes, 2D (Data Matrix) codes
- Flexible: the simple use of a printer, connected or not to a computer, allows very fast and on demand execution of marking masks (stencil)
- Fast: marking in 1 to 3 seconds
- Safe: the used electrolytes are little or not dangerous at all in most cases
Generators range :
Generator with delay, ideal for small to medium series done manually.
- Automatic protection against overload with manual reset
- Timed output from 1 to 10 seconds for a perfect repeatability of marking, or continuous with manual selection of marking time.
- Oxidizing or engraving marking
- 3 power settings with LED indication
- Output 10 Amps
- Selectable Power 110 V or 230 V AC
- Dimensions: 150x 290 x 227 mm
- Weight : 5,3 kg
The most technically advanced generator for semi, fully automatic or manual applications. It has unique features such as a pre-stored settings to use for most applications, the possibility of marking during DC / AC cycles, a counter of the marking number. A more powerful version has been developed for marking large logos, small deformation grids, deep markings.
- Pre-recorded programs and create / save yourself
- Continuous cycle / AC function
- Piece counter with reset
- LCD display with 2 lines
- Removable top for better visibility
- Multi-pin jack for accessories use (gallows, …)
- Selectable VAC power supply 110-220
- Programmable delay marking to facilitate the marking of cylindrical parts with gallows
- Programmable voltage for oxidant or engraving marking
- 2 versions: standard 10 amps and 20 A for the grids marking
- Weight : 5,3 kg
This generator is used for marking large grids. It comes ready to use with a stencil grid to choose.
- Variable output voltage with a maximum rating of 100 amps
- 280 mm stainless steel roll marker with trigger control
- Oxidant and engraving markings functions
- Voltmeter and amperemeter
- Hand marker for reference manual marking.
- Carrying handles inserted in the lid of the machine
Pneumatic jig :
This is a semi-automatic and compact package that enables the marking of small and medium components. It is ideal for marking knife blades, small tools and engineering components.
The marking cylinder is equipped with a 50 mm guided piston which is attached to a flexible arm.
Electrolyte electronically controlled pump distributes the precise amount of electrolyte for the type of production. The jigs are sold with a ME3000T generator.
- Base with T grooves for mounting tooling
- Cylinder stroke: 50 mm
- Little marking
- With stencils caps or stencils frames (with the bracket of stencils frames)
- Adjustable arm
- Electrolyte electronically controlled pump with priming position and flow control
- Delivered with standard filter and regulator
Stencils printers range:
Repetitive marking: Photographic Stencils
For very large series or non-variable markings.
They are made of synthetic fabric and allow the execution of hundreds of markings.
They are available in different forms: tapes, frames, caps.
The process is photographic, therefore the marking definition is excellent.
Offline stencil printers PT3600 :
For small marking series or variable markings,
can make stencils 18, 24 or 36 mm wide with 360 dpi,
independently or connected to a PC
Connected printers :
200 or 300 dpi, with or without cutter, stencils 100 mm wide.
Marking heads :
AGICOM offers a wide range of marking heads of all sizes, of various electrolytes and accessories. These products are recommended to you by AGICOM based on your specific needs.
flat (6x12 to 36x98 mm), machined, rocking, rolling, stirrup, table tread
RSH handle trigger: