Hot marking consists in putting into contact the marking surface with a heating block equipped with a marking system (engraved block, character carrier case, numbering mark). The move of the marking system is made either manually by a lever, either by using a pneumatic cylinder. If a heat transfer film is interposed between the marking head and the part, a color transfer is carried out.
- Without machine transfer: embossing or burning.
- Transfer marking: colored marking in the material.
It is possible to perform hot marking on several materials.
Hot marking is a good technique for many reasons:
- Unalterable marking
- Easy to use (does not require training)
- Perfect esthetics in color if necessary ( enables the setting of gold, silver or colored films)
Manual systems for hot marking:
- K 400: 180 W Maximum diameter of engraving : 50 mm
- K 1000: 200 W Maximum surface of engraving : 85 x 64mm
- K super 1000: 400 W Maximum surface of engraving: 85 x 64 mm
- K 2000: 400 W Maximum surface of engraving: 135 x 64 mm
- K 3000: 800 W Maximum surface of engraving: 175 x 64 mm
- K super 3000: 1260 W Maximum surface of engraving: 175 x 64 mm
- KSIRIUS : this device is equipped with a maximum seven scroll wheel dialer with fonts of maximum 20 mm.
- Chiffrier K 259: equipped with a bronze ring of 10 figures by 10 mm. 250 W.
Hot marking machines :
The machines for hot marking are differentiated by:
- Marking surfaces : 60 x 80 (S5 seria and S2) or 150 x 140 ( S6 seria and S1
- The presence or absence of an automatic dispenser of hot film transfer
- The quantity of pieces to be marked : manual or pneumatic machine
- The use of the machine : on a workbench (with base and column) or integrated into a production line (modular units)
According to the needs, we have two types of machines.
Manual machines :
- Without color transfer: S5CN and S6CN
- With color transfer: S5C and S6C
Pneumatic machines :
- With simple bimanual control and color transfer S2CB/S1CB1CB
- With bimanual control and time-lag S2CBT / S1CBT
- With simple bimanual control S2CNB / S1CNB
- With time-lag bimanual control S2CNBT / S1CNBT