Inkjet marking makes it possible to carry out rapid and very aesthetic markings on many materials like metals, wood, plastic, rubber, concrete …. Our inkjet machines guarantee the traceability of industrial products thanks to text printing, barcodes, Datamatrix codes, logos ..
Our range of inkjet marking machines
Discover our range of marking machines suitable for every industrial needs.
Combining efficiency and speed, REA JET DOD 2.0 embodies the future of large character inkjet marking. Using “plug and print” technology, it is able to print large characters and quickly.
REA JET HR is the most powerful in high-resolution inkjet printing. Compact and robust, it is suitable for bearing industrial environments and works with thermal inkjet technology.
With its range of nozzles, the standard REA JET ink jet machine can mark characters up to 134 millimeters in height.
Equipped with piezoelectric technology, REA JET GK inkjet machine can simultaneously mark up to 42 lines of text. It offers a very good quality of marking and an excellent level of reliability.
- Packaging and outer-packaging on automatic packaging lines
- Produced or continuously conveyed products
- In general, all continuous producing process (cables, pipes, films, plates …)
- Automated or robotized productions, plastics, manufacturing (metal wood, cement ….
Inkjet marking is achieved by a remote projection of small drops of ink on the piece in the direction of the writing. All our machines for marking by inkjet create a curtain of drops vertically. On the other hand, markings can be made in both directions by changing the position of the printing heads.
We have different inkjet technology that meets the needs:
- Large caracters inkjet printing with the on-demand inkjet technology
- Very high definition small character printing;
- Large and high definition inkjet printing.
All these machines are made by our partner REA JET, inkjet specialist.
- Marking without contact, therefore no exerting force on the support
- Irregular and flexible surfaces marking
- Particularly well suited for displacing product marking, even at high speeds
- Great flexibility because electronics combined to computers can easily handle any type of variable message (no tools related to marking)