MARKING BY IMPACT
There are systems with an internal impact mechanism. The strike is not produced by the power of contact when the head is descending onto the support but from the accumulation of energy in a compression phase of the striking tool, then from the rapid release of this energy.
In order to impact, the machines are equipped with:
- Character holders and commutable characters
- Manual or automatic dialers
- Engraved punches
- Permanent embossed marking
- Quality standards of marking even on the hardest steels
- Low- maintenance
- No training required
- Large possibility of marking: text, logos, numbers…
- Perfect repetitiveness of the marking power
- Fast change of marking references
- Efficiency, simple, robust and very fast
Marking by impact machines:
- Manual machine on jigs, with a impact force from 600 kg up to 6 tons: S4, S5, S6
- Pneumatic machine on jigs, with a impacting force from 600 kg up to 10 tons: S10, S2, S1, S15
- Modular units to integrate on automatic machine :
- Mechanical: striking force from 500 kg up to 10 tons: S4UM, S5UM, S6UM, S15UM
- Pneumatic: striking force from 600 kg up to 10 tons: S7UP, S13UP, S14UP, S16UP
- Pneumatic with detection of jacks position: impacting force from 600 kg up to 7.5 tons, S22, S23, S24.
- Body and wheels steel and nickel treated.
- 6 wheels of 11 divisions (0 to 9, plus neutral)
- Digit height : 2 – 3 – 4 mm.
- Marking width :
Characters of 2 mm : 11,5 mm.
Characters de 3 – 4 mm : 17,5 mm
- Weight : 0,460 kg.
- Dimensions (without fixing shank): 52mm long x 30mm large x
- Comes in a plastic suitcase box with a key to unlock the handle.
- Wheels with letters on request.
- Suitable for our S4 marking by striking machines using the corresponding fixing rod.
- Special versions on request.
Automatique punch :
- Comes with an interchangeable tip with engraved end
- Adjustable striking power by scrolling the knurled head
- Load trigger : 11 kg minimum , 22 kg maximum
- Plastic cap for hand protection
- Chrome body
Properties of the engraved interchangeable tips available as an option:
- 90MCV 8 steel treated at 59 – 61 HRC
- Reversed cut embossed engraving :
- Height : 2,5 – 3 – 3.5 – 4 mm
- Text : A – Z, 0 – 9, or symbols from the attached table
- Weight : 150 g
- Pneumatic vibrograver : works under 2 to 8 bars, depending on the hardness of the surfaces to be marked
- Electrical vibrograver: the vibrations are electrically produces (220 V – 12V)
Bow pencil :
This device enables the writing by flashing on high hardness metals. A current transformer transmits current to the bow-pencil equipped at its tip with an electrode, the workpiece to be marked has the same mass of the device
Marking pistol by impact :
These pistols enable a portable way of embossed marking within a superior quality and power than the manual marking by impact.
Pistolet S20 :
Pneumatic. It uses character case and standard commutable characters. Generally, it suits for 8 characters of 5 mm (it depends on the hardness of the material to be marked)