PAINT JET MARKING
Paint jet marking is a set of components to put together to make colour lines or dots spots, without contact and automatically on imobile or moving surfaces.
It enables to make very big characters on big parts such as metal sheets or coils.
When signal is sent, a nozzle, closed by a needle valve, allows the ink or paint to go through during a period of time.
This system adapts to all your needs (with/without agitation, with/without circulation, with/without purge, one or several colours…)
- Marking without contact, no clogging due to the surface condition
- Marking possible on very hot or uneven parts
- Big character marking (character up to 700 mm high)
- Adjustable, the system design adapts to your needs
- Very easy on paint or ink choice, it allows an optimisation of consumables costs
- Can also be used to apply gloss paint/lacquer, lubricants, adhesive tapes…
- Allows very visible, contrasting markings or automatically detected by a product sensor
- Can be supplied with an automatic rinsing of the headspray after each marking, making the use more secure, even after long-lasting stops with fast drying paints
Large range of water-based or solvent-based paints or inks (alcohol, acetone, MEK.), colours and packagings according to your needs.
High temperature resistant paint (up to 1200°C).
We can also offer a range of special products : for instance, invisible ink that can only be detected to UV, fast hardening paint to UV, colour changing paints..