TELESIS is the U.S. leader for scratch marking. Since 1971 TELESIS accumulated unmatched worldwide experience with clients such as Volvo, Ford, Smart, Snecma, NTN, Renault, VCST, DAF, Air France / KLM and many others.
This marking system inscribes indelible characters on a variety of materials such as steel, aluminum and plastic.
Scratch marking is made by a punch which is pressed into the surface to be marked and which moves in the X / Y axis in order to draw continuous characters. The shape, size and location of the characters entered by the user are determined by means of the software system.
- Silent: runs with a maximum of 72 dB
- Efficient: large marking window
- Fast: 2 characters / second for a character of 3mm high
- Easy and simple integration on a production line
- Economic: No consumables
- Aesthetic marking
- Easy to use: simple interface
- The controller memory is extended to up to 200 marking patterns
- Autonomous controller (without PC connection) or with PC control
- Straight, on arc or inclined between 0 ° and 359° marking